Eflora cream is prescribed for treating facial hirsutism (excessive facial hair growth) issues. When women experience excessive hair growth of dark hair similar to the one man-like hair on the face, it is known as facial hirsutism. This problem often arises due to excess hormonal (androgens) imbalance, resulting in blocking enzyme activity responsible for excessive hair growth on the face. A hairy face makes a woman very uncomfortable, especially when she is supposed to appear in social gatherings etc.
Using Eflora cream can prevent facial hair growth if applied correctly for the recommended period. Consult your doctor to know more about this formulation if it can be fruitful for treating your hirsutism problem. He will guide you the best with the required dosage and treatment duration you should follow. When it comes to purchasing authentic medicinal based skincare products online, cosmeticsandyou is a reliable name one can trust on.
Working of Eflora Cream
Eflora cream works by blocking an ornithine decarboxylase enzyme, which naturally triggers hair production and stimulates hair growth. In other words, this topical formulation stops the chemical activity involved in hair production. Eflora cream can also make hair lighter and finer while slows hair growth. This product does not remove hair, so it should not be used on other body parts to remove hair growth. This medicinal formulation should not be used in children younger than12 years. It is an external purpose usage cream, so keep it away from the reach of childer and pets.
Application of Eflora Cream
The application of Eflora cream is very simple and easy. You can also refer to a leaflet given in the pack to know how to apply Eflora cream. Find below the steps for the same:
- First of all, wash your face with a mild cleanser and pat your skin dry.
- Take a pea-size quantity of the cream on your fingertip
- Evenly apply the cream on a hairy facial area
- Apply the formulation only on the facial skin where you are experiencing hair growth (like the upper lip, side-lip and chin)
- If you are advised for twice a day application, then maintain a gap of at least 8 to 10 hours gap in each application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after the application.
- Follow the recommended dosage and period as advised by your doctor to experience the desired results.
- Apply this cream regularly to get the best from it; try do not to miss the application. It is best to apply the cream daily at the same time to avoid missing the application.
- Don’t use more quantity as it will not help improve your condition faster; rather, it can trigger or increase the risk of unwanted side effects.
- Keep away this cream from the eye, nose and mouth area. Rinse with normal to cold water if the cream accidentally gets inside these areas.
Side Effects of Eflora Cream
Skin redness, itching, irritation, rashes, inflammation, acne are some of the common side effects of Eflora cream. However, these side effects generally pop up temporarily and fade away its own with time. If you find any of them persisting for a longer duration or bothers you more, then speak to your doctor to share the concern. Do not discontinue the treatment without consulting a doctor, as this could lead to your facial hair condition back to square one from where you started. Visit your doctor after 3 to 4 months if you don’t find any improvement in your condition. Also, inform your doctor if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mom. You can Buy Eflora cream online from cosmeticsandyou.com at reasonable prices to get it delivered to your doorstep.