Eflora cream is prescribed for treating facial hirsutism (unwanted excess facial hair growth) conditions in women. The cream belongs to a class of medications called hair growth retardants. It is also believed that this medication is also used in treating African sleeping disorders, but there is no sufficient evidence to prove this fact. Consulting a doctor is a wise decision to check on this fact. Facial hirsutism in women can cause deep emotional and mental stress. Treating this condition timely is the best option; Eflora cream has been found effective in treating this problem.
Eflora contain Eflornithine ODC (ornithine decarboxylase inhibitor) that blocks the natural substance that triggers and stimulates hair growth through hair follicles.
Usage Direction of Eflora Cream
The application of this topical formulation should be followed as directed by your physician because he/she must have examined your skin to understand how many times and how much quantity your need to apply on your face.
- Wash your hands and face with normal water and pat dry your skin.
- Take the recommended amount of cream on your fingertips
- Evenly apply the cream to the affected area.
- Gently massage so that skin observes the cream efficiently.
- Do not apply any make-up, bandage after applying this cream.
- The best to apply eflora cream is 30 minutes before bedtime to allow the medication to work properly.
- Wash your face in the morning when you wake up.
Side Effects of Eflora Cream
Skin burning sensation, skin dryness, redness, itching, sore throat and fever, acne, and rashes are reported side effects experienced by users. It is not necessary that all users experience the same effects. The cream works most of the time flawlessly without giving any side effects. Most side effects do not require any medical attention but still, if you feel bothersome with any effect, talk to your doctor for the solution. Do not apply Eflora cream formulation on cuts, sunburned and broken skin. You can Buy Eflora cream online from cosmeticsandyou at an affordable rate.