It’s a very good question for people who rigorously look for eyelashes enhancer tips, remedies, treatment or products to increase their lashes growth.
Our eyes are a delicate sensory organ of our body, thus we need to take good care of this beauty. Our eyes perform our daily task, they work 365 days long. Eyelashes are very tiny but play a vital role for the eyes. The actual beauty and glory of eyes lie in our eyelashes; they not only beautify our eyes but also play a vital role to protect our eyes from dust, harmful UV rays, mist, and allergens.
If you too want to enhance your lashes than Careprost eye solution is one of the best deals amongst all selling product in the market. Picking this solution for promoting eyelashes growth could be a smart choice to treat hypotrichosis (a condition of abnormal hair growth or patterns).
Careprost can increase the length of your short eyelashes. Its active constituent generic Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution is primarily used to treat glaucoma.
How Careprost work for Eyelashes?
The Careprost solution not only helps to treat glaucoma but also amazingly increases the length and the thickness of eyelashes. This eye solution works amazingly in creating more voluminous looks of your eyelashes. Within a few weeks of application, you can get longer and intense lashes. Careprost is a generic version for successfully enhancing the eyelashes growth. This eye solution has Bimatoprost 0.03% as its main active ingredient. Bimatoprost repairs the eyelashes naturally that may have damaged due to different causes.
How to use Careprost Eye drop:
- Before using this eye drop, wash your face and eyes with plenty of water. Now put one drop of this solution on the applicator and draw a thin line on your upper eyelid (one by one), without touching the lower eyelids.
- Careprost eye drop can start showing its therapeutic functions and magical benefits within 8 weeks of continued use, and the full length can be achieved after 14 to 16 weeks of regular application.
- Use this solution 3 to 4 times a week for achieving the desired length.
Some undesirable effects of Careprost:
While using this eye drop, you may face some undesirable effects like-
- Iris pigmentation,
- Stinging in eyes,
- Hazy vision
- Irritation or itching in eyes
- Dizziness and
- Burning sensation in eyes.
Precautionary measures while using Careprost:
- Before using Careprost eye drop, you should remove your eye makeup and properly clean your eyes.
- You should remove your contact lens before using this bimatoprost ophthalmic preparation.
- In order to prevent the contamination, you should avoid touching the tip of eye drop with your hands.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should avoid using this product.
- Don’t discontinue using this product abruptly after getting the desired result, as it may turn your eyelashes to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
Using the Careprost solution in a right direction can gift you the darker and attractive eyelashes to get you noticed easily.