Tri luma cream is a prescription-based combination formulation for treating face melasma. The medicinal property of Triluma prevents skin redness, itchiness and swelling. Melasma commonly appears as a dark, patchy spot on the skin (especially on the forehead, cheeks, and chin area).
In most cases, according to experts, melasma triggers due to hormonal body changes ( mostly during pregnancy and menopause) and continuous exposure to sunlight, estrogen-type birth control hormones). Tri luma cream consists and is a combination of 3 different medications, including Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, Fluocinolone. This medication helps in improving melasma, but it is not a final cure. Read more about the effective agents that work together when you apply this topical formulation:
- Hydroquinone – is a skin lightening medicine that works as a reversible skin bleaching agent. This reduces skin pigmentation (melanin), which causes skin darkening.
- Tretinoin – a form of synthetic vitamin A that renew skin more quickly. Tretinoin belongs to a class of drug called retinoid increases skin shedding.
- Fluocinolone – medium-strength corticosteroid reduces skin redness, itchiness and swelling.
Tri luma cream lightens melasma marks by reducing melanin production. If your doctor has prescribed this formulation, you can Buy triluma online to get the best discounts and delivery at your doorstep. Cosmeticsandyou offers online purchases of authentic medicinal based skincare products from the comfort of your home.
Usage of Triluma Cream
Following a prescribed treatment of Triluma can offer a great result. Use the exact dosage of this cream and duration as suggested by your dermatologist (skin doctor). You can also refer to a label given inside the pack to know how to apply this cream. Tri luma is meant for external purposes only, so use it wisely. Do not use this cream in access quantity to get faster results; doing this can lead to unwanted skin irritation and rashes. Inform your doctor if you have any allergies to any of the ingredients of this medicine. Also, mention him if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mom.
Application Methods of Tri luma Cream
The application of Tri luma cream is very easy; you can follow the below-given steps for its application, or alternatively, you can also refer to a label given inside the pack.
- To avoid any side effects, it is always best to do small testing on the skin to see if any skin issues erupting the next 24 hours. Ensure not apply the cream on unbroken or wounded skin.
- Begin the treatment if you don’t find any side effects in the last 24 hours of applying the cream. But if you experience any problematic side effects, consult your doctor before using it further. You can ignore the mild redness if it occurs; it will usually fade away on its own.
- Fash your face with a mild cleanser and pat your skin dry before the application.
- Take a pea-size amount on your fingertip to apply an evenly thin layer on the affected ara. Rub the formulation gently until it gets observed by the skin.
- Do not cover the affected area with a bandage unless asked by your doctor.
- Try applying this medication 30 minutes before going to bed and wash your face in the morning when you wake up.
- Apply a mild moisturizer after washing a face in the morning in case of skin dryness.
- Avoid going out in the sun after applying Tri luma cream; still, if you need to step out, make sure to use sunscreen (min SPF 30 or greater).
- Avoid using harsh chemical-based cosmetics products, including soap.
- Apply this cream carefully to not get inside your eyes, nose or mouth; if it does, wash it with running water immediately.
- Use this cream daily until you achieve the desired results.
- It may take 4 to 5 weeks to show noticeable results and up to 8 weeks to deliver desired results. Contact your doctor if your condition does show any improvement in this period.
- You may experience mild burning, skin dryness, redness, stinging as common side effects of this cream; if any of these effects persist longer (about 2 to 3 weeks), call your doctor to consult further.