Natural treatment or remedies gives the positive feeling when we talk about treating any disease. To give an ease to many of acne sufferers below are some natural treatment that can help in acne removal.
Homemade/Natural Treatments for Acne Removal:
- Consume Fresh Fruits, Veggies and Lots of Water – Keep yourself hydrated with loads of water and consume fresh veggies and fruits of your choice. These basic home ingredients will help you get rid of acne scars naturally and quickly.
- Rosewater And Sandalwood – Mix 1 tablespoon rose water with 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder and apply this paste to your scars. Keep it overnight and wash it off with cold water next morning. Rosewater kills the acne-causing bacteria and nourishes the skin, while sandalwood paste cools the skin and reduces inflammation.
- Lemon Juice and Honey – Mix honey with 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face and let it dry. Then wash your face with cold water. Honey is considered to be a natural antiseptic ingredient that helps treat acne, while lemon is known to display acidic properties that kill the skin troubling bacteria.
- Fenugreek – You can make a paste by boiling a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and apply this mixture on acne scars and leave it for overnight. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Fenugreek is known as a multipurpose spice that helps prevent outbreaks.
- Turmeric and Mint – Mix turmeric powder and mint juice, apply the paste on your acne scars and wash with warm water. Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties and mint has healing properties.
- Baking Soda – Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with water in a bowl and massage this paste on your acne. Leave it for few minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Baking Soda is really good for exfoliation. It helps to shed damaged skin and encourage new skin growth.
- Tea Tree Oil – Take a cotton pad and put few drops of tea tree oil on it. Now apply this on the scars gently and leave it before going to bed. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties that execute the bacteria that causes acne.
- Yogurt and Cucumber Juice – Mix yogurt and cucumber juice to form a thick paste. Now apply this mask regularly on your face. When yogurt is used with cucumber, it helps to get rid of dead cells and promotes regeneration of new cells in the upper layer of your skin.
- Sandalwood – Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder, a teaspoon of rosewater and some drops of lemon juice in a bowl to make a paste. Apply this mask regularly on your face. Sandalwood has powerful antibacterial properties which work effectively in fighting against bacteria and fungi.
- Papaya Juice – Extract papaya juice and apply it on your face. Apply this mask regularly. Papaya helps in removing dead skin cells along with breaking down the inactive proteins.
- Curd – Massage your skin with curd in a circular motion for around 10 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. Curd has a good content of lactic acid that acts as a mild bleaching agent for acne.
- Orange Peel – Add 1 to 2 tablespoons milk in dried orange peel to make a thick paste. Now apply this mask regularly on your face. Orange peel is rich in retinol that helps in skin renewal.
13. Besan (Gram Flour) – Mix gram flour and rosewater in a bowl and apply this mask regularly on your face. Besan helps in exfoliate the dead skin.
14. Tomato and Cucumber – Mix tomato and cucumber juice in a bowl. Apply this mask regularly on your face. Cucumbers are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, and C, while tomatoes are rich in vitamins A and C, and sulfur.
15. Strawberries– Take two to three fresh strawberries and mash them. Now add one teaspoon of curd and mix it well. Apply this mask on your face. Strawberries contain a natural form of salicylic acid that helps in drawing out all the impurities and debris from your skin.
Any of the above natural treatment can work wonder in 2 to 8 weeks time, if followed properly.