Don’t get jealous if you see a girl who doesn’t need mascara every day because she has naturally fuller eyelashes. Well, this may make you feel why life is so unfair. Long & luscious lashes instantly enhance your features; they look gorgeous. If you think you can’t do anything for your thin and sparse eyelashes or have wondered how to grow eyelashes, then this page is for you. There are natural ways to grow eyelashes and enhance their thickness, too, so you can flaunt them. Most of these include ingredients from your kitchen. Getting those beautiful sets of eyelashes isn’t a distant dream anymore! Here is all you need to know about how to naturally grow eyelashes longer, darker, and thicker.
- Green tea: This kitchen essential has plenty of health and beauty benefits. Intake and application of green tea have proven to be an effective ways to enhance lash growth. Flavonoids and polyphenols in green tea boost the length and volume of the eyelashes. Regularly consuming green tea or applying it on your lashes works great. Place the green tea bag on the eyelids to grow eyelashes. You can also apply cool tea to the eyelashes with the help of cotton balls daily to calm your tired eyes and boost lash growth. Be sure to use unsweetened tea.
- Castor oil: The essential oil is no stranger to our beauty industry. From treating fine lines and sunburns to premature greying of hair and reducing dandruff, this beauty fixer has been trusted by many for their daily skincare and hair care regimen. Among its numerous benefits, promoting hair growth is one of its amazing jobs. It is the quickest remedy to enhance lash length and lets you get the results five times sooner than any other ingredient. Apply a small drop of castor oil on the eyelashes every night before bed and rinse it off in the morning. Add a drop of coconut oil and gently apply it over the upper lash line.
- Olive oil: Another effective solution to get eye-defining lashes. The oil has essential fatty acids that promote hair growth and prevents lash loss. Yes, you have heard it right; the good old olive oil can do more than make your skin glow, they give you luscious long strands. Dip a cotton ball in the extra virgin olive oil and spread it all over your lashes. It is a quick remedy to uplift your lashes. It keeps your lashes hydrated, strengthens your hair follicles, and makes them longer and more beautiful than ever.
- Coconut oil is another great remedy for weak and sparse eyelashes. The oil is very gentle, making it completely safe to be applied around the delicate area. It strengthens those tiny strands by trapping protein into the hair follicle, thus preventing them from falling. You can apply a clean mascara brush to the coconut oil and apply it to your lashes.
- Shea butter: Considered one of the best sources of hydration, shea butter helps your lash strands to grow long and strong. Enriched with the goodness of vitamin C, an excellent source of antioxidants that help prevent damage caused due to free radicals in the environment. All these benefits come together to enhance the strength of your lashes which is extremely important to allow them to grow longer and thicker.
A proven way to get longer lashes!
Well, eyelash serums are gaining much popularity in the last few years and for the right reasons if the results are to be believed. Eyelash serums containing Bimatoprost work hard to protect your lashes and promote longer and thicker. Careprost is a widely used eyelash serum for longer, stronger, and thicker lashes. Bimatoprost growth solution .03% is the only proven remedy to lengthen your lashes. However, the product was initially discovered as a medication to treat glaucoma, but researchers found that eyelash growth was a side effect. You can buy Careprost and apply it regularly to the upper lash line. The product delivers full results when used for at least two months regularly. Once you begin using the product, you must continue using it regularly to maintain the desired effects; otherwise, your eyelashes will return to their previous state.
The bottom line
You can keep your eyelashes longer by applying castor, olive, and coconut oil. But none of these home remedies is proven effective, except for the FDA-approved eyelash lengthening medicine Bimatoprost. For this eyelash growth serum to be effective, apply it regularly before sleep. You can buy careprost online from CNY at an affordable rate.