Azelaic acid cream is used to treat pimples and swelling caused by acne. It works amazingly to treat rosacea by decreasing the swelling and redness of the skin. This cream works to treat acne by killing the bacteria that infect the pores and by decreasing the production of keratin9 a natural substance that can lead to the development of acne. Azelaic acid is known as a topical treatment for mild to moderate acne and may be combined with any oral antibiotics. It is useful for both types- comedonal acne and inflammatory acne.
Benefits of using Azelaic Acid Cream
- This cream is used to treat mild to moderate acne.
- It works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria on the skin by helping to keep skin pores open and unblocked, thus decreasing the number of acne pimples.
- Azelaic acid belongs to a class of drugs known as dicarboxylic acids, which is used to treat mild to moderate acne.
- It is also used for treating rosacea in adults.
- Rosacea is a skin condition that usually affects your facial parts such as your nose, cheeks, and forehead. It is a condition that often causes spots and scars.
- Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring acid, which helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
- Azelaic cream topical (for the skin) is used to treat acne and rosacea, it helps in reduces a pimple and blackhead formation.
- It also helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne, pimples, and rosacea.
How to Use Azelaic Acid Cream:
- Before applying Azelaic Acid Cream, clean the affected skin area and pat it dry.
- Apply this cream to the skin usually twice daily in the morning and evening or as directed by your dermatologist.
- Apply a thin layer of this cream into the affected areas and massage gently.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Use this cream regularly in order to get the most benefits from it.
- Avoid contact with the sensitive areas or near the eyes or inside the nose and mouth.
- If this cream gets into any of these sensitive areas, wash immediately with plenty of water and contact to your physician if irritation persists. Do not place a bandage or cover over the cream unless your physician advises.
- Do not use a large quantity of this cream or apply it more often than directed, by doing this your condition will not improve any faster and the risk of side effects may increase.
- Use this cream for the full course of treatment as directed by your dermatologist.