Aziderm Cream 20% (15 gm) (Azelaic Acid Cream)
|Product Code||: 82|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 19.55||US$ 19.55|
|3 Tubes||US$ 16.10||US$ 48.3018%US$ 58.65|
|6 Tubes||US$ 13.23||US$ 79.3532%US$ 117.30|
Aziderm cream contains active ingredient Azelaic acid, which is a topical antibacterial solution and is used mainly to remove mild to moderate acne and several other skin problems. Azelaic acid forms a part of di-carboxylic acids. This is a popular cream that is considered by many people as a cure-all for skin problems. Addition of a topical Azelaic to the daily regimen may help acne treatments work better.
Aziderm cream is manufactured by Micro Labs, India and it comes in the form of tube.
Working of Aziderm Cream:
Azelaic acid is an antibacterial agent that works by killing the bacteria that infects the skin pores. It is also known to decrease the keratin that promotes the growth of the acne bacteria. The way it treats the Rosacea is still not known.
Do not use the Aziderm cream if you:
- Areallergic to Azelaic acid or any other ingredient present in the Aziderm cream
- Have eczema/ other unknown skin problems (consult your physician instead)
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have an open wound or sunburn or irritation on skin
Always pre-inform your physician in the following conditions:
- If you have any skin allergy
- If you have kidney/liver problems
Usage of the Aziderm cream:
The usual recommendation is to apply a very small amount of cream on the affected area twice a day. Ask the dermatologist in case of any confusion about the amount to be applied or any other thing that you don’t understand about the use of Azelaic acid cream.
Method to apply the Aziderm Cream:
- Wash your hands to make them hygienic before applying the cream
- Wash the affected areas and pat/let it air dry
- Gently rub a thin layer of the cream into the skin, until it is evenly distributed.
- Massage the cream into the skin very smoothly
- Wash-off the your hands once you have finished the application of the cream on the required areas
- Do not apply the cream in excess amount
- Apply the cream twice a day in the morning and evening. Regular application of the cream will prove beneficial.
In case you forget to apply it then apply it as soon as possible and continue as before. It is vital that you take the full courses of the cream without forgetting the application.
Aziderm cream side effects:
Here are a few common side effects associated with Aziderm cream:
- Burning sensation on the area applied
- Peeling off
- Stinging of the skin
These are the symptoms of allergic reactions. In some case people using azelaic acid may also experience some other side effects, in such a situation you must wipe off any cream and tell your physician. It is not necessary that all people will face all the side effects; you may or may not face them. In case you find any extreme difficulty while using this cream, it is recommended to consult your skin specialist for the same.
Aziderm cream interaction:
Aziderm cream can interact with the following substances, hence avoid them:
- Products containing alpha hydroxy acid
- Glycolic acid
- Harsh Soaps and cosmetics
- products having Resorcinol or salicylic acid
- Ciprofloxacin, etc.
Consult your physician about other things to avoid while using this cream.