Melalite Forte 4% (Hydroquinone 4 Cream )
|Product Code||: 516|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 17.25||US$ 17.25|
|3 Tubes||US$ 12.65||US$ 37.9527%US$ 51.75|
|6 Tubes||US$ 11.67||US$ 70.0032%US$ 103.50|
Melalite Forte cream 4% free shipping
Melalite forte cream 4% containing hydroquinone which is a topical remedy that tends to decrease the formation of melanin in the skin. Melanin is a pigment that gives its skin its brown color.Hydroquinone is used to treat the melasma, dark spots, freckles, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, residual hyperpigmentation, and patchy hyperpigmentation.
Melalite cream is manufactured by Sun Pharma and it comes in the form of a cream.
How Melalite Forte Cream works:
Melalite Forte Cream works by converting the dihydroxyphenyalanine to melanin. It interferes with the DNA and RNA synthesis, causing the destruction of melanosomes and degrading of melanocyte.
Do not use the Melalite Forte Cream if you:
- Are allergic to hydroquinone or any other ingredient present in the product
- Have eczema
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are diabetic
- Havesunburns, etc.
Always pre-inform your physician in the following conditions:
- If you have asthma disease
- If you have sulphite allergy
- If you have kidney problems
Usage of the Melalite Forte Cream:
Melalite Hydroquinone creams is meant for external use only and thus, use the cream exactly as directed by your dermatologist or check the label to know more about the usage information. Apply the cream two times in a day or take the recommendations from your physician/dermatologist.
Method to apply the Melalite Forte Cream :
- Remember before you apply the cream for the first time, use a small amount of it on an unbroken patch of skin and see if within 24 hours you get itching, blistering or redness. If it occurs, then consult your physician immediately.
- Wash and dry the affected areas. Then gently rub the cream on the area affected. Do not forget to clean the hands after using the cream. Immediately wash your hands after the application.
- The cream should be thoroughly applied twice a day. Rest you must consult your dermatologist and take proper instructions for using the cream.
- It may take a few days for the symptoms to improve. Never stop the treatment course in between.
Melalite Forte Cream Side Effects:
Here are a few common side effects faced by the people using melalite Forte cream:
- Skin dryness
- Skin cracking
- Black patches on the skin
- Peeling off
- Scaling of skin
- Itching around the area applied
- Burning sensation
- Blister formation or crusting of the skin
- Redness around the skin
- Stinging sensation
Melalite Forte Cream Interaction:
Melalite Hydroquinone 4 cream can interact with the following, hence avoid these:
- Containing phenol/salicylic acid
- Scrubs, soaps, toner, exfoliating cleanser with drying effects can interact with the cream too.
- Agents having high concentrations of alcohol and astringents must be used with caution.