Tretinoin cream is one of the most searchable products on the internet because of its efficacy. Dermatologists across the world prescribe and recommend this topical formulation for treating acne vulgaris. Along with acne, Tretinoin also helps treat sun-damaged skin, lightens, and reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and dark patches. Retinoic acid is another name for Tretinoin, and mainly clinical experts address it by this name. This cream is sold under different brand names at different strengths and prices. Retin-A is one of those brand names.
Tretinoin decreases the number of acne pimples by promoting quick healing; the topical formulation belongs to a class of drugs called retinoids that affect skin cell growth.
The availability of Tretinoin Cream can be easily found online or on the OTC platforms. It is a popular treatment for treating acne and other skin conditions. When you buy Tretinoin online, you get the chance to compare brands and their pricing. Cosmeticandyou offers Tretinoin online at reasonable prices with free delivery options. Users from the US, UK, Europe, and other Asian countries can order Tretinoin online to get it delivered to their doorstep.
How does Tretinoin Works?
Tretinoin works well when you apply a recommended dose for a prescribed duration. As it is a prescription drug, therefore it is important to follow your dermatologist/skin specialist’s advice to have it applied to the affected skin area. Tretinoin works by lightening the skin by replacing older skin with newer ones; it also slows down the process of how the body removes skin cells that may harm/damage the sun.
Uses of Tretinoin
Tretinoin cream is not a new skin treatment in the market; it has been used for about 50 years to treat mild to moderate acne skin conditions. Your doctor can prescribe this topical formulation along with other creams or solutions in combination to treat your skin issues.
As per studies, Tretinoin has been found effective in:
Other researches show that Tretinoin may help to:
- Improve sun-damaged skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Lightening the appearance of dark spots.
The Application of Tretinoin
To get the best from Tretinoin, it is recommended to follow a regimen given by your doctor. Tretinoin a-ret must apply to a clean skin area; therefore, it is important to remove all your makeup and wash your face before applying this cream. It is also good to keep skin scrubbing exercise on hold (or follow it rarely) until you take this treatment. To avoid skin irritation, avoid deep scrubbing and excessive washing of the face and be gentle with your skin.
Once you wash your face, wait for about 15-20 minutes before applying Tretinoin. Here are the steps to follow for its application:
- Apply this medication once a day, preferably before going to bed.
- Take a half/one drop kind of quantity on your fingertips
- Gently and evenly apply the cream/gel to the affected skin area
- Don’t take the extra amount of cream as applying an excessive quantity will not treat your condition faster; in fact, it can cause skin irritation.
- Tretinoin is meant for topical use only, so be careful while applying the cream as it should not enter your eyes, mouth, or nose area; if still, it gets inside due to any reason, wash that area properly with running water.
- Avoid going in the sun, extreme wind, or cold climate after applying this cream
- Avoid using harsh soaps, hair, and cosmetic products while using this cream.
- Also, avoid astringents, spices, lime, and alcohol as these can interact with the drug.
Usually, Tretinoin cream starts working within 2 to 3 weeks, but it can take about 4 to 5 weeks to deliver noticeable changes in some cases. Talk to your doctor if you do not find significant changes even after using this medication for more than 40 days. Buy a-ret gel online from cosmeticsandyou at an affordable price.