Tretinoin Microsphere Gel 0.1% is used to treat acne. It may help to decrease the number and severity of acne, pimples and promote quick healing of pimples. Tretinoin belongs to a class of retinoids. It works amazingly by affecting the growth of skin cells. Other forms of Tretinoin are used to improve the appearance of the skin and minimize fine wrinkles. Your dermatologist may also use this gel to treat other conditions. Tretinoin 0.1 gel is a topical product with an active Vitamin A metabolite that is helpful to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blackheads, age spots, pimples and the roughness of facial skin while also facilitating the disappearance of lighter and darker spots. It is also effective for people with oily prone skin. You can buy this Tretinoin 0.1 online at affordable rates. Tretinoin must be used with a good skin care and sunlight avoidance program. FDA approved Tretinoin 0.1% gel is known as one of the most effective products that minimize the signs and severity of acne.
How does it Work?
Tretinoin microsphere gel prevents the re-appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and other skin disorders by blocking the hardening process of the outer layer of the skin. It also facilitates the shedding of old skin cells to promote the formation and growth of new ones. It also improves the skin pigmentation by speeding up melanin elimination processes in the skin. Once we combine all these effects together, we get an amazing product that not only improves skin cell turnover, but also clears up blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and other acne symptoms that could be hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
How to use?
- Always use this medicine as per your dermatologist’s direction.
- Apply Tretinoin 0.1% gel to the affected area only once a day, preferably in the evening or at night just before going to bed.
- Wash the entire face with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and then rinse with water.
- Remove all cosmetics before applying the Tretinoin cream.
- Squeeze a small quantity (a quarter inch or less) of the medicine onto your fingertip. It would be enough to cover the affected area.
- Wash your hands immediately after using the Tretinoin gel 0.1.
- Avoid applying near the eyes, mouth, and other mucous membranes.