Acne or Pimples are skin disorder that causes skin eruptions and inflammation. These are the biggest enemy of girls and can be disconcerting at any age. These tiny skin eruptions give an irritating and itchy effect to your skin, which can cause an endless discomfort. Acne often leaves behind scars on the surface of your skin which gives an unsightly appearance and an overall bad feeling.
You should not worry, as you’re not the only one suffering from such skin nightmares. Nowadays acne is a very common problem, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t get rid of it. There are numerous products available in the market which can help you to get rid of your enemies faster. The anti-acne products are so much helpful in controlling or reducing acne. Persol Gel is one of the most widely used topical acne medications in dermatology amongst many anti-acne products. For acne removal, it is an ultimate skin care product that is available in the form of a gel based and is very smooth on the skin surface. Its strong component Benzoyl Peroxide has been shown to have numerous mechanism of action. This gel has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, antimicrobial and keratolytic activity.
Persol Gel is an anti-bacterial product that helps to treat mild to moderate outbreaks of acne or pimples. It comes in gel form and has the ability to dry the skin to make it easier to wash away the extra oil and dirt from the skin. Persol Gel is highly effective to stop building up of bacteria that sometimes leads to acne forming. This gel is mainly achieved by slowing the production of keratin that can infect and block the skin pores. It is one of the favorable acre cure options is available for people those are experiencing the persistent outbreaks of acne. This anti-bacterial gel serves to offer three basic functions:
- unplugging pores, and
- Killing bacteria.
The active ingredient in the composition of this gel known as anhydrous-benzoyl-peroxide, and it is found out to be an effective in increasing phenomenon of renewal of skin cells and lightening spots by lowering the amount of keratin able to reach the skin cells. This gel can even be used alone or along with other treatments which may include antibiotics and products that contain retinoic acid, sulfur, or salicylic acid.
Methods to Use Persol Gel:
Before applying each application, gently wash the affected area with a mild cleanser and dry the affected areas with a towel before application. Spread a thin layer of the gel onto the affected area and gently massage into the skin for 10-20 seconds until the solution disappears. Use this Persol 2.5% Gel regularly in order to get the positive benefits from it. After application, wash your hands with a hand wash or soap solution to prevent the gel from coming in contact with any other skin areas that are not desired to be treated as it may cause undesired health issues. Contact your healthcare specialist in order to ensure the correct amount of gel as it may vary according to your acne condition.
Benefits of Using Persol 2.5% Gel-
- Persol Gel effectively treats mild to moderate outbreaks of acne. It dries the skin and easily washes away the dirt and excess oil from the skin. Regular use of this gel can prevent the skin from forming and building up of bacteria, which is mainly responsible for the eruption of acne.
- The gel has both antibacterial and comedolytic effects. It effectively reduces the number of Propionibacterium acnes recovered from both the skin surface and follicles after a period of 48 hours. Its regular application significantly reduces the acne severity.
- It acts as a peeling agent too, it helps increasing skin tone and clearing pores by decreasing the bacterial count.
- According to the clinical studies, it helps in effectively reducing the size of comedones by as much as up to 50%.
- The topical agent is effective against both inflamed and non-inflamed lesions.
- The product is one of the most cost-effective options for mild to moderate facial acne.
Side Effects: Benzoyl Peroxide Gel
People using Benzoyl Peroxide Gel may sometimes encounter unwanted effects that are listed below:
- Excessive drying
- red and peeling skin
- swelling and mild inflammation
- skin rash
- Feeling of warmth
- Dry or peeling skin
Amount to apply: Persol Gel
The topical gel needs to be applied once or twice daily just before going to bed, but the best application regime will be decided by your health care specialist after evaluation of your skin condition.
Precautions and Use: Persol Gel
Before using Persol Gel, inform your dermatologist first about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), pre-existing diseases, allergies and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some of these health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Apply the required quantity and follow the routine as directed by your dermatologist. Consult your dermatologist in case your condition persists or worsens. Important points to note down before applying this gel are:
- Don’t use if you are allergic to benzoyl peroxide or any of the other ingredients
- Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids or mucous membrane
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
From Where to Buy Persol Gel-
Online shopping has made the life easy to somewhat extent. One can easily place their order on cosmeticsandyou.com for buying Persol Gel. Best offers and discounts can be availed on all range of acne care products. Consult your dermatologist if you are experiencing acne and place your order today!