Acne is the infection of the skin pores, due to some changes in the oil glands or when you have unclogged pores because of excessive production of sebum. It is not a serious problem but has a great impact physically or psychologically.
Numerous home remedies are available and a lot will continue to from over the years to come. There are some tricks, which people have found useful in getting rid of their skin condition.
- Turmeric for Acne- Turmeric is an excellent antibiotic, which helps strengthen the immune system. It can be consumed and also applied on the skin in different forms. For application purposes, take turmeric powder and make a thick paste. When turmeric is consumed orally, it is easily absorbed in the digestive tract. The antibiotic agent fights bacteria within in the digestive tract. If applied turmeric paste topically along with sandalwood powder, removes all minor blemishes. Turmeric is a wonderful anti-aging agent when mixed with sugarcane juice helps to fade fine lines and wrinkles too.
- Fenugreek Leaves- A paste of Fenugreek leaves when applied over the face daily and rinsed off with warm water prevents dryness, blackheads, whiteheads, and wrinkles, etc.
- Almond Oil- Almond is considered to be one of the best home acne remedies for the dry and inflamed skin. You can make a paste of the outer skin of the almonds and apply over the face on a regular basis. The almond paste is good for removing scars and old pimples.
- The goodness of Buttermilk- Buttermilk or curd is an amazing ingredient for irritated skin. It is a good facial cleanser and beneficial for people with dry skin.
- Lime Juice- Mix one fresh lime juice in a glass of boiled milk to wash off blackheads or cracked skin.
- Peanut Oil- A teaspoon of peanut oil along with the same amount of lime juice can be applied regularly to prevent the formation of pimples.
- Neem Leaves- These leaves are well known for its antiviral and blood cleansing property. If swallowed with water will clear the skin. Neem leaves paste is also useful in removing bad mouth odor and cleanse the teeth.
- Papaya- Papaya is extremely beneficial for acne or any other skin condition. It acts as an antiseptic agent, prevents pus formation and reduces the appearance of brown spots, boils, and whiteheads.
- Orange Peel- It is the commonest home remedy for acne, amongst women and young girls. Orange peels mixed with water or milk can be rubbed on the face directly to treat acne.
- Potatoes- The pulp of raw potatoes can come out be a natural nourishment for the skin. Potato juice acts as an antiseptic and helps to remove the dead skin. Its regular application prevents boils, whiteheads, and blackheads, and gives a youthful and glowing look to your skin.