Acne is commonly known as a major skin problem faced by many people. Although there is no specific facts are available that what causes acne, but people believe that it occurs due to the intake of oily or spicy food, using harmful chemical containing cosmetic products, insufficient intake of water, hormonal changes, etc. and till some extent, these facts are somewhat true. Mainly teenagers deal with acne or pimples due to their hormonal changes or unhealthy food and skin care habits.
Acne is a skin disorder that is developed due to inflammation of hair follicles or oil glands. Oil excreted through the skin on a regular basis due to dust, dirt and sweating and the excess production of oil from sebaceous gland sticks with bacteria and clogged your skin pores and causes those pimples.
When acne goes away, it leaves behind dark marks, spots, scars or blemish, which looks ugly; it is an actually distressing and irritating consequence of acne. We try many creams and medications to remove these acne scars, blemishes, pimple marks, and spots. To diminish signs and spots of a pimple, try Aziderm cream 10% for fine results. By regular application of this Aziderm cream, one can get flawless and glowing skin within just a few days.
Treatment of Acne:
The aziderm cream is used for removing acne, whiteheads, blackheads and acne lesion. Azelaic acid is a main ingredient found in Aziderm cream, which shows keratolytic properties and Antibacterial. The aziderm cream is available in two different strengths- 10% and 20%. Azelaic acid shows anti-bacterial properties, which penetrates your skin and inhibits the growth of bacteria which causes acne, inflammation, itching and irritation.
Apply Aziderm cream to the affected area of the skin two times (in morning and evening) a day on a daily basis.
How to apply Aziderm Cream?
- Before using this product, wash your entire face and affected area with mild soap and water.
- Take a pea size of the cream on your finger tip and apply it to the affected area and gently massage for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Don’t cover the affected area of your face with cotton or a bandage.
- Do not apply an excess amount of this cream.
Follow certain safety measures while applying Aziderm Cream:
- Don’t apply this cream if you are hypersensitive to Azelaic acid.
- Do not apply this cream on the irritated, scratched, chapped and burned area.
- While using this cream, you should avoid using astringent and fairness cream.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should avoid using this cream.