The ever easiest steps to treat acne are in your access now. Get a perfect skin you may are dreaming for!
As we know that almost everyone gets acne in his or her lifetime. Sometimes, it begins with a tiny red bump on your face and then overnight it develops larger and painful substance. Acne can pass on the skin issue throughout the life. Since, acne can give rise to other skin conditions including blemishes, discoloration of the skin, scarring etc., so thereby it is important to treat and prevent acne breakouts timely. Thankfully, with topical agents and a consistent skin care routine, clearer skin is possible.
Here are five steps for a perfect skin:
- Slather on the Sunscreen- Yes, you have heard it a million of times, but very few of us follow this. Wearing sunscreen is the single simplest way to look younger for life. According to experts, about 90% of fine lines and wrinkles are formed due to sun exposure. It is very much easier to prevent the damage than to fix it afterward. That means no slacking during winters either, when sun rays are just as strong and can reflect off buildings. You should select a preparation that offers broad-spectrum protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Exfoliate: Though our skin sheds million of skin cells every day, but sometimes these cells can also build up on the surface of our skin and need some extra care to be removed. Exfoliating removes the dead skin cells from the pores. If you are tired with blackheads, acne or its breakouts, you should follow this step. The best time to exfoliate your skin after toning and before moisturizing. According to most of the dermatologists, you should exfoliate one to three times a week according to your skin type. Traditional or quality face scrubs can be effective in removing dead skin cells.
- Exercise: Daily exercise increases the metabolism. A normal walk with your dog is good. Exercise helps in relieving the stress level, as per studies stress is one of the key factors in making your acne bad. So, if you feel that you are stressed then try playing your favorite games, get engaged in your favorite time pass (i.e. watching movies, listening music, reading books, cooking etc.)
- Drink plenty of water- Drink extra glasses of water as it helps clear the toxins that are responsible for causing blemishes and inflammation. Also, water helps in transporting oxygen and nutrients to skin cells and prevents dehydration, which is the reason behind premature aging. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. You can drink more if you are active or live in a warm water climate.
- Start using a retinol- Almost everyone with acne vulgaris should use retinol. The acne removal cream acts to help skin cell turnover, and boost the production of collagen to keep skin clear and youthful. Its anti-inflammatory effects make it a perfect option for people with acne vulgaris. The acne cream also treats wrinkles and other signs of aging.