A-Ret Gel is made from an acidic form of vitamin A. The generic name of this product is Tretinoin or retinoic acid. Although this product was originally designed to treat acne, dermatologists found that A-ret gel is also extremely effective in combating signs of aging- including fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and sagging. This article will help you to know about using Tretinoin gel to reduce wrinkles, allowing you to turn back the clock. This gel is such an effective option, that you will find a visible improvement in the appearance of your wrinkles, no matter what age you are or when you begin using it. Starting A-Retinol in the age of forties, fifties or above can have the effect of turning back the clock by plumping out your skin.
How does it work?
It works by boosting collagen production beneath the skin, making it thicker and firmer. As a result, starting Retino A product early in life can prevent wrinkles formation.
- Retino A is a vitamin A derivative and a product suggested by dermatologists to combat the aging for over 20 years. Majorly this is known for treating acne, but people using A-Retino gel to make their skin become smoother, firmer and younger-looking. After seeing the benefits, many dermatologists recommend A- Retino as an anti-aging treatment too.
- A-Ret gel increases the skin cell turnover and stimulates the collagen production to reveal fresh and glowing skin.
- In addition to decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, it also prevents upcoming fine lines from forming, fades discoloration and sun damage, and helps to reduce the risks of developing skin cancer and improve the skin’ elasticity and texture.
- Retinoid is an FDA It is an extremely effective treatment for anti-aging signs according to dermatologists.
Knowing what to avoid-
- Don’t use Tretinoin gel in combination with products containing glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- A-Ret works by exfoliating away the top layers of skin and as a result, skin can become fragile and thinned out. Therefore you should not undergo any facial waxing while you are using this gel.
- A-Ret gel makes skin hyper-sensitive to sunlight, therefore applying it before bed is advisable. However, you can also take some precautions during daylight by wearing a good sunscreen.
- Tretinoin gel should not be used if you are pregnant, or trying to get pregnant, suspecting or breastfeeding, as there have been reports of fetal deformities following the use of this product.