Tretinoin cream 0.025 is a topical retinoid, contains tretinoin 0.025% indicated for topical application in the treatment of acne vulgaris. I’ve been using this medication for 4 months now and it’s time to check in with before and after results to see if I’m still getting good results!
I apply a pea-sized amount of the Tretinoin cream every night 20-25 minutes after washing my face. My acne got a lot worse and fluctuated quite often during the first 3 months of usage, but I didn’t give up with this medication. I used to have clusters of closed blackheads and whiteheads that would sometimes turn into hard painful bumps. As of now, my face is 80% clear by the regular usage of Tretinoin cream 0.025 . I just have to deal with the hyperpigmentation. I found it works best for me.
I started with generic Tretinoin 0.025 cream 4 months ago applying it only once a week to start. I worked up slowly to every night over the course of 4 months to avoid irritation and inflammation. I saw some visible promising results. It protects my existing collagen from breaking down. I love to write about skin health, but please keep in mind that I’m not a professional so my before and after reviews on tretinoin cream 0.025 aren’t given in a clinical setting.
Here are some benefits of using Tretinoin cream 0.025 , which I have noticed during the course of 4 months:
- My skin is overall smoother, tighter, and less wrinkled than it was before.
- I rarely get any new breakouts after the regular usage of this medication.
- I felt like my under eye wrinkles were losing a little ground.
- Now that I’ve been using Tretinoin for 4 months I can apply it above my lips without any irritation or inflammation, so I’m seeing a slight improvement in my upper lip lines too.
- Looking at my face in the mirror, I see an overall more youthful appearance with improvements in the crow’s feet, fine lines, eyelid, and overall clarity.
- I am very much pleased with the difference in the amount of sagging on my eyelids. I don’t put this medication directly on my eyelids, but it seems to find its way better and give some improvement without irritation.
It makes the acne, get worse before it gets better. Don’t get discouraged if it gets worst, it takes time, but WORKS better.