Most women wish to have longer and thicker eyelashes to make their eyes attractive. The market is loaded with various options offering different products under different brand names to achieve longer lashes.
Amongst all options, Careprost is one of the best resulting products that give you the best eyelash results. Eyelashes are the component that women are very serious about all the time because eyelashes give you a promising and appealing look. Careprost eye drops are the perfect choice you would make to promote your eyelashes thicker and longer. Before using Careprost Eye Drops, inform your ophthalmologist about your current list of medications that you are using. One should not apply Careprost Eyelash Serum while wearing eye lenses. You should not wear the contacts until the serum has dried completely (15 mins after use) before putting them in it.
The serum effectively works for treating damaged lashes. Its natural ingredient is Bimatoprost which works as a natural chemical to get thicker growth of the eyelashes. It is always best to follow your ophthalmologist’s directions about the length of treatment. Careprost for eyelash enhancement is usually used once a day before bed.
Precautions should be taken while using Careprost Eye Drops
When using Careprost, it is advisable not to ignore the signs. Also, consider the suggested precautions in the leaflet while using this solution:
- To avoid possible infection, do not touch the eyedropper
- If you are pregnant, contact your specialist before using Careprost
- Breastfeeding moms are also advised not to use this solution.
- Careprost is for your eyes, so avoid contact with the mouth or nose area.
- Careprost may make your eyes more sensitive to light, so use caution.
- Don’t use the extra dose of the solution to achieve faster results. The solution will work at its pace.
- Avoid using it while wearing contact lenses.
- If there are any signs of headache, dry eyes, dizziness and pigmentation in the iris, stop using this solution.
- Always read the leaflet and brochure to follow the steps.
Side Effects of Careprost Eye drops:
- Eye itching, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, partial blindness, double vision, eye discharge, headache, dizziness, eye swelling, and eye pain are some of the rare side effects of the careprost. However, in maximum cases, the solution has shown no side effects.
Careprost should be stored in a cool and moisture-free place. The temperature should be below 25 degrees Celsius. After opening the pack, Careprost Eye Drops should be used within four weeks. Keep the solution out of the reach of kids. You can buy careprost online from cosmeticsand you at a genuine price.