Prevention is the primary step in avoiding the appearance of acne. Genetic factors and the skin care techniques are the main factors influencing acne formation. Numerous treatments for acne prevention are available in the market. Here are some extraordinary common acne prevention techniques that can help you dispose of acne rapidly and easily.
- Apply Toothpaste- Applying a generous layer of toothpaste dries out a pimple as well as reduces its healing time. Its antibacterial property contributes to eliminating the acne-causing bacteria. This can be applied on the face and also on the body parts like legs and arms. One can apply it using a cotton swab on the affected skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- It acts as an astringent and contains mild acids that control oil production of the skin. Its antimicrobial property keeps the skin free of bacteria. One can easily get rid of that unsightly acne using apple cider vinegar with the cotton ball.
- Orange Juice and Peel to remove acne- Presence of vitamin C in oranges make them a potent cure for acne. Rub the peels on the affected area and dab them with the orange juice using a cotton ball. Before applying it, wash your hands, since dirty hands can transfer bacteria to your skin.
- Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment- It is considered to be the best component for acne vulgaris. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help to reduce skin irritation and redness. It can be applied on the entire face and back.
- Ice Cubes to reduce the appearance of Acne- An ice cube on your acne can reduce the swelling, markedly shrinking your pimple. One can also apply ice packs to get the fast and soothing relief from a pimple. You can use an ice cube by wrapping it with a piece of cloth. Apply all over the affected area and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Honey to improve the appearance of Acne- A miraculous honey mask, which removes a pimple faster than any other component. Being a natural antibiotic agent, it destroys pimple-causing bacteria. It hydrates your skin and makes it healthy and glowing.
- Garlic for Acne Cure- Apply it directly on the acne affected area to prevent pimple breakouts in the future. Wash it after 10 minutes to see the improvement. It also has antibacterial properties.
- Tea tree oil for acne- It is one of the most commonly used essential oils in the treatment of acne. It has high levels of antioxidants making it suitable for acne prone area. It is useful in treating cystic pimples. The oil also reduces the acne spots.