Grab the deal to fight with many skin issues in just one product! Yes, here we are talking about Bio-Oil, a product which will take all your skin worries!
There seem to be numerous skin benefits of Bio Oil. Plenty of clinical trials have been carried out to check the efficacy of Bio Oil against different types of skin imperfections, all of which noted a marked improvement. Bio Oil works effectively for all types of skin, including sensitive skin.
Benefits of Bio Oil
- Assist the skin during pregnancy and period of rapid development to help maximize skin’s elasticity and reduce the development of stretch marks.
- Reduce the appearance of old and new scars as well as maintain the elasticity of scar tissue in high mobility areas.
- Fights the signs of ageing and remove fine lines
- Hydrate your skin to improve the appearance of your skin
- Smoothes out uneven skin tone.
Bio Oil and Working of its Ingredients
Bio Oil is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of old and new scars, whether from accidents, insect bites, scratches, surgery, burns, or health conditions such as acne and chicken pox. According to clinical research, younger scars will have a greater chance of improvement while the older one with the regular use of Bio Oil.
It contains Vitamin A and E, which works to increase the moisture content of the skin, improving the overall tones of the scar as well as the surrounding area.
Bio-Oil is a mixture of plant extracts that act by reducing inflammation and nourishes the skin. Rosemary and lavender in the product act as an antiseptic; both encourage effective healing of the injured skin.
The breakthrough ingredient Purcellin in the formulation allows for easy absorption of Bio Oil, making the skin softer and supple.
Bio Oil on Skin Imperfections
- Scars- A majority of users of Bio Oil has noticed that scars on their face and body have faded after continuous use of Bio Oil.
- Stretch Marks- The product has been used safely by pregnant women for years, working to increase the elasticity of the skin, thereby reducing the chances of occurring stretch marks.
- Ageing Skin- Bio Oil for ageing skin is designed to help maximize skin’s elasticity and lock in moisture. This makes the skin smoother than before, improving the texture, tone, and appearance of wrinkles.
- Dehydrated Skin- The regular application of Bio Oil keeps your skin well hydrated. The ingredients present in the formulation rapidly absorbed into the skin forming a non-greasy barrier to help prevent moisture loss.
- Uneven Skin Tone- It helps with pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by various factors such as excessive sun damage, use of skin lighteners, and hormonal changes. Improvement can be visible in six weeks of usage.