Pigmentations signs are ugly patches and uneven skin tone, and many people suffers from this hard reality. Skin pigmentation is known as a common issue and one can get rid of it by following the right method. There are several home remedies those are helpful in controlling or reducing the pigmentation but time is a constraint.
Many of us are try lots of products for removing acne, scar marks, and pigmentation, but very few people know about Aziderm cream as this is mainly recommended by the dermatologists. If you go to any skin specialist or dermatologist, first they will inspect your acne, pigmentation condition then they will recommend the cream or lotion that will suit the best to your skin. The aziderm cream contains azelaic acid, this cream is made of natural ingredients. It’s available in two different strength- Aziderm cream 10% and Aziderm cream 20% form. The 10% is suitable for non-inflammatory conditions or mild acne and you can use the 20% for the inflammatory condition or severe acne. This is known as the most effective solution for acne (especially in severe condition) and can be used for pigmentation, rosacea or skin whitening.
Benefits of Using Aziderm Cream for Pigmentation-
- Aziderm cream effectively reduces the skin patches and dark spots without any skin irritation.
- This cream provides a relaxing relieve from all kinds of hyperpigmentation marks of face, neck and hands.
- It helps in reducing the pigmentation marks in a natural way.
- It also works great on pigmented and patchy skin.
- It gives glowing and clear even skin.
- It protects and repairs the skin and improves texture.
- It lightens marks, ugly spots, and blemishes.
How to Use-
1) First, wash the affected area with a cleanser. Normal soap can’t remove the excess dirt and oil from skin, so need to use any mild cleanser to unclog the pores.
2) Apply Aziderm cream very lightly on affected area. If you want to apply it all over the face (except around lips, eyes, nostrils) than half a pea size amount is enough. Don’t take access quantity to avoid skin burning and irritation.
3) Avoid eyes, mouth & nostrils area.
4) Don’t try to massage or rub on the skin surface.
5) After using this cream wash your hands with soap to remove the traces.
NOTE: Aziderm Cream is not suitable for sensitive skins. If you face any ‘redness or red bumps’ then it means you have sensitive skin and you need to discontinue this product.