Tazret Gel .05% (15 gm) (Tazarotene Gel)
|: In Stock
|Price Per Pill or Unit
|US$ 43.6427%US$ 59.49
|US$ 80.6732%US$ 118.98
Tazret Gel .05% (Tazarotene Gel)
Tazret gel contains tazarotene compound that is similar to Vitamin A. It is available in both gel and cream form. It helps in skin renewal and further improves the appearance and texture of the skin. It is among the best option available for Acne and other skin related problems like Psoriasis.
Tazret gel is manufactured by Gracewell, India and it comes in the form of a tube.
Working of Tazret gel :
Tazarotene is a retinoid product that is related to Vitamin A. It commonly works by increasing the cell repair and growth process of skin cells.
Never use Tazret gel if you:
- Areallergic to Tazarotene or in any other ingredient present in gel
- Have Eczema, sunburn, or any other skin condition
- Have a family history of skin cancer
- If you work outdoors
- Have had Lentigomaligna (a type of skin cancer)
Always pre-inform your physician in the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If you have liver disease
- If you have a history of allergic reaction to a skin product
- If you are sensitive to sunlight, etc.
Usage of the Tazret gel :
The initial recommendation for Tazarotene topical gel is 0.05% and the strength could increase to 0.1% depending on the skin condition. Application of a pea sized amount of gel is enough to cover the affected area.
Method to apply Tazret gel :
Use Tazarotene gel as suggested by your physician . Never use it in smaller or larger amount than recommended. Follow the directions properly on the given label. Tazarotene topical is applied once in a day.
Follow the steps given below to get a clear skin:
- Before using wash the skin with a mild cleanser
- Let it dry for a few minutes or pat it dry with a soft towel
- Apply a thin layer of the gel on the affected part and rub it completely so that it can get absorbed in the skin
- Apply it during the night before bed time so that the product can act more effectively while you sleep
- Wash your hands after applying the gel, to avoid the gel to come in contact with eyes.
In the case if you forget to apply the gel, then apply it on the next correct time. If you think it is not too late, then don’t hesitate and apply the gel. Make sure to you don’t apply too much of the quantity to balance the skipped one.
Some common side effects:
Some side effects that you can observe while using Tazret gel are:
- Severe skin irritation (burning, stinging, itching) after applying this medication
- Severe skin redness
- Swelling, warmth, oozing and other signs of skin infection
- Mild burning
- Stinging or itching
- Mild pain
- Skin dryness or peeling
You need not to get worried by the list as it is not necessary that you may feel all of them.
Tazret gel interaction:
Tazret gel can negatively interact with the following products, so avoid these:
- Products containing alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, alcohol, lime and menthol
- Doxycycline, minocycline, and tetracycline
- Sulphur containing products