Skin Lite Cream 25 gm
|Product Code||: 515|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 22.43||US$ 22.43|
|3 Tubes||US$ 14.58||US$ 43.7335%US$ 67.29|
|6 Tubes||US$ 12.11||US$ 72.6746%US$ 134.58|
The product Skin Lite contains Hydroquinone 2%, Tretinoin 0.025% and Mometasone Furoate 0.1%. It is a topical solution that is used to improve the skin tone and remove dark spots. This cream is effective in reducing the melanin production to improve the complexion of the skin. This cream should only be used when prescribed by the physician. It is very useful in small run, but as it contains steroids one should never use the cream for long run without dermatologist’s recommendations.
Skin Lite cream is manufactured by Cadila and it comes in the form of 20 gm tube.
Working of Skinlite Cream:
Hydroquinone performes the bleaching action, improving the complexion of the skin, Tretinoin speeds up the cell repair cycle while Mometasone furoate performes anti-inflammatory action.
Do not use the Skin Lite cream if you:
- Areallergic to hydroquinone/tretinoin or any other ingredient present in the product
- Have eczema/any other skin disease
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Are diabetic
- Have any wounds on the skin occurred due to sunburn, dryness, irritation, or have on an open wound. Never apply the cream on any open wound or severely damaged skin
Always pre-inform your physician in the following conditions:
- If you have asthma disease
- If you have any skin allergy
- If you have kidney/liver problems
Usage of the Skin Lite Cream:
The Skin Lite cream is good for use for small term like for 2 months, but after that strictly according to your physician’s direction or according to the instructions on the cream label. Use the enough amount of cream to cover the affected area and not more than that. After a few weeks of continous application of the cream ask your physician to alter the quantity or ask him to recommend a much milder melanin reducing cream. Always store this cream in a cool and dry place.
Method to apply of skin lite cream:
- Before using cream for the first time, do a skin patch test to check any allergy or irritation. Perform the test on an unbroken skin surface.
- Use the cream twice a day on freckles, and age spots for first few weeks.
- Switch to once a day after 2-3 weeks of application
- After witnessing the lightening of the age spots and freckles, reduce the use of the cream once in a week after two months.
In case you miss to apply the cream on time, then apply it as soon as you remember. Do not apply extra amount of cream make up the missed one as it may cause unwanted side effects. Skin Lite cream can cause unwanted itching or irrtation on the skin surface. If you find any discomfort while using the cream Skin lite like burning, stinging sensation etc., then you should check with your skin specialist immediately.
Skinlite Cream side effects:
Here are a few common side effects associated with Skin Lite cream:
- Skin darkening/discoloration
- Stinging of the skin
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Peeling off
- Itching around the area applied
- Burning sensation
- Crusting of the skin
- Blister formation
Skinlite Cream interaction:
Skin Lite cream can interact with the following substances, hence avoid them:
- Soaps and cosmetics that makes the skin too dry
- Resorcinol or salicylic acid containing products
- Products containing alpha hydroxy acid
- Products containing Tetracyclin, Glycolic acid, Fluoroquinolones, Ciprofloxacin, and Chlorpromazine, etc.