Persol Gel 5%
|Product Code||: 60|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 17.25||US$ 17.25|
|3 Tubes||US$ 12.65||US$ 37.9527%US$ 51.75|
|6 Tubes||US$ 10.00||US$ 60.0042%US$ 103.50|
Benzolyl peroxide - Persol gel 5% (20 gm)
Persol gel 5% (20 gm) is a Benzoyl peroxide based topical option for dealing with acne vulgaris and many other skin related problems. Regular application of the gel can make the skin smoother, much firmer and brighter removing the acne and scars produced due it. Benzoyl peroxide is available in various other forms also.
Persol gel 5% (20 gm) is manufactured by Wallace, India and it comes in the form of tube.
Mode of action of this gel:
Benzoyl peroxide is a topical substitute that has an antibacterial effect. It has a mild drying effect that allows excess oils and dirt to get easily washed away from the skin. This gel commonly aims to remove acne.
Never use Persol gel 0.01% (15 gm) if you:
- Are allergic to Benzoyl peroxide
- Have diabetes
- are using any tretinoin cream/gel
- Havesunburn/open wounds, etc.
Always pre-inform your doctor in the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If you have eczema
- If you have any other skin associated troubles, etc.
Usage of the Persol gel 5% (Benzoyl peroxide):
Take sufficient amount of Benzoyl Peroxide in your hands and apply a thin film over the affected area. Use it once or twice a day or you could read the given label carefully and follow the guidelines as directed.
Initially acne can get worse, but it is natural and do not change or stop the dose if you notice your acne getting worse.
Method to apply Persol gel:
Use benzoyl peroxide gel as directed by your dermatologist or check the given label. Follow the steps given below to apply the gel and get the best results from its use:
- Wash your hands and face before applying the gel
- Dry the area with a soft towel before you apply the gel on the affected part of the skin
- Apply a thin film of the gel to the affected area
- Rub the gel gently into the skin, till you feel it is completely absorbed
- Wash hands properly after using this gel
- Avoid using other cream or gel on the skin without discussing with your physician. Do not use the gel on the cuts, sunburned skin or abrasions. Use benzoyl peroxide gel once or twice daily. Try to use benzoyl peroxide exactly as directed.
Miss dose and overdose:
Always remember to apply the gel on time. If you miss to apply, then use it as soon as you remember. Do not apply double quantity to make up missed one.
Persol gel side effects:
Here are the few side effects often faced by the people using this gel, you can experience some of them or none at all. Hence, do not get worried by the list below:
- Dryness or peeling of skin
- Feeling of warmth
- Slight stinging
- Burning, blistering, redness, or swelling of the treated area
- Throat tightness
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling faint
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, and tongue