|Product Code||: 25|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 25.00||US$ 25.00|
|3 Tubes||US$ 24.00||US$ 72.00|
|6 Tubes||US$ 21.67||US$ 130.00|
Mederma Cream 20 gm tube (Allium Copaextract Allantoin)
Mederma is used as an effective product for a wide range of therapy objectives. It is a major brand name in the scar removal market. With clinically certified effectiveness, the cream formula features the main ingredient Allium cepa and other ingredients including allantoin, sorbic acid, xanthan gum, and methylparaben. The cream offers both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used most frequently by the consumers to improve the appearance of acne scars, surgery scars, stretch marks, and other significant blemishes.
Its regular application shows improvement in the overall appearance, color, size, and shape of scars, making them less noticeable. Mederma from the house of Win Healthcare is extremely effective in reducing these skin imperfections, helping people to feel more confident in their skin. People who use this cream tend to notice a dramatic lightening of the old as well as new scars. It works best when used shortly after a wound has healed or the stitches have been removed.
How does Mederma cream work?
Mederma cream assists the process of healing; it reduces the skin redness and making the scar finer, smaller, softer, more elastic, and less noticeable. It does all this with the help of ingredients present inside it. One of its active component Allium cepa bulb extract has antioxidants that participate in the healing process of scar formation. It regulates fibroblast cells that replace normal tissues after an injury to heal a wound.
Another component Allantoin softens keratin found in the epidermis (skin surface) and encourages dead skin cells to slough off.
How to apply Mederma cream?
It is an easy to apply preparation with a transparent presence and a pleasant fragrance. All you need to do is follow the guidelines for use to achieve best results:
- The anti-scar therapy can easily fit into existing beauty regimens, it should be applied 2 to 3 times daily.
- It should be applied gently and evenly on the scars, rubbed into the skin daily for a period of eight weeks on new scars and 4 to 6 weeks on existing scars.
- Apply the cream only on closed wounds.
- While applying the formulation, rub into the middle of the scar, gradually spread it outwards. This is the best way to apply an anti-scar cream.
- Keep on massaging the cream until it gets absorbed into the skin.
When is the right time to start Mederma cream?
One can start with Mederma treatment as soon as the wound has healed or directly after the stitches have been removed. For an older scar, you may start immediately. It helps to soothe discomfort, encourages the healing process. Moreover, with the daily application, it can make your scars very much lighter that you can really forget about any remaining traces.
How long it takes to see the results?
You must repeat the therapy at least two times a day for desired results. The results will be visible on new scars after eight weeks while on older scars, you will be able to see results after 3 to 6 weeks. You can notice improvement in the size of scar in as little as 2 to 4 weeks and 50% reduction in the size of the scar after a period of eight weeks.
Is it safe for children?
Mederma cream is safe and mild enough to use in children over six years. This helps to ensure that small wounds do not leave lasting scars that are visible.
Where can you purchase Mederma?
Mederma is available without a prescription on cosmeticsandyou. Here you can securely pay online and have the anti-scar cream delivered right to your doorstep.
Exercise caution while caring for scars:
- Your scars must be protected against the ultraviolet rays. Use a sunscreen with a high protection factor whenever you go out in the sunlight. A sunblock should be a part of the daily skin care regimen as the new skin tissues lack pigment cells for melanin production.
- Avoid cold weather and extreme heat.
- A watch or shoe rubbing against the scar can lead to redness or hardening of a new scar tissue. Therefore, it is better that you wear light accessories and loose foot wears.
Side effects of Mederma cream
Mederma cream can rarely cause serious side effects like itching, swelling, hives, or skin irritation. If any of these persists for a longer duration, then it is recommended to consult a dermatologist.
Mederma cream interaction:
There is a possibility that Mederma cream interacts with other substances. Therefore, it is important that you talk to a specialist before using Mederma along with other topical products.