Clearz Max Cream 15gm
US$ 10.54Regular Price
|Product Code||: 2176|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 136.85||US$ 136.85|
|3 Tubes||US$ 12.65||US$ 37.9577%US$ 162.15|
|6 Tubes||US$ 10.54||US$ 63.2567%US$ 193.20|
Clearz Max Cream
The combination of Tretinoin, Hydroquinone, and Fluocinolone has made Clearz max cream for treating mild to moderate melasma in adults. Clearz max cream is an effective option to treat skin discolourtion in people suffering from melasma. Hydroquinone helps in treating hyper-pigmentation, tretinoin facilitates in removing the skin pigmentation and fluocinolone reduces skin inflammation (i.e. redness, swelling, and dryness).
The formulation of Clearz max cream is suitable for all skin types. Consult your dermatologist to get this prescribed it for you. For the best results, apply this cream at least 30 minutes before going to bed. Also avoid going in sunlight after the application of Clearz max cream.
Once a day application can help in a significant way to reduce the appearance of melasma skin patches. The three powerful active ingredients of this cream enhance the efficacy of this topical solution. Clearz max cream is also beneficial for those who suffer from acne vulgaris, dark spots and aging spots on the skin.
Application of Clearz Max Cream
A topical formulation not only treats face melasma but also assists in reducing acne, age spots, and dark spots. This daily therapy of triple combination (hydroquinone, tretinoin, and fluocinolone), is associated with treating mild to severe melasma of the face.
Following the usage instructions as per the prescription is advisable. Follow the below guidelines for the general uses of Clearz Max cream:
- Apply a thin layer of the Clearz max cream to the affected area. Once a day, thirty minutes before bedtime.
- Rub the cream gently and properly on affected area so that it will completely penetrate the skin.
- Do not apply the cream in more than recommended quantity because smaller or larger quantities will not help you treat your melasma before time.
- Never cover the treated area with clothing or bandages unless instructed by your health care provider
- Do not apply Clearz max cream on broken skin. The active ingredients can make you sensitive to the sunlight. Avoid going in sunlight, but still if you wish to go than use sunscreen and wear protective clothing.
- Daily application of Clearz max cream is beneficial for the desired results. It may take up to 4 to 8 weeks time to see improvement in the appearance of melasma patches and discoloured skin.
- Inform your dermatologist once you complete the 8 weeks course. The product is for external use only.
The Side Effects of Clearz Max Cream
Like every treatment Clearz Max cream too have some side effects. Consult your dermatologist if it effects persist longer, worsens or gets severe. The reported side effects of Clearz Max Cream are:
- Mild burning, dryness, and redness are the commonly reported side effects of Clearz max cream. Many people who have used this product did not reported with any serious side effects.
- Some rare issues include spider veins, blistering of the skin, stretch marks, and shedding and cracking of the skin.
- Check the product and see if you are allergic to any of its ingredient before using and applying the cream. If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredient do not use it and ask for an alternative option to your dermatologist.
In general, the formulation of Clearz Max Cream is very much tolerable by most of the users and have been found effective in reducing the patches of melasma.
The long term use of the cream may cause several complications to your skin/body. Follow the recommended dose and time period as prescribed by your health care provider. Avoid any dose adjustment without a consultation.