Adaferin Gel .01% (15 gm) (Adapalene Gel)
|Product Code||: 15|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Tube||US$ 19.55||US$ 19.55|
|3 Tubes||US$ 14.95||US$ 44.8524%US$ 58.65|
|6 Tubes||US$ 12.65||US$ 75.9035%US$ 117.30|
Adaferin Gel 1% (Adapalene gel )
Adapalene gel is a topical product that is used for various skin related problems like acne, freckles, age spots and large pores etc. Adapalene gel is known to reduce the severity and number of acne marks and outbreaks. It is retinoid gel and works very effectively to heal the skin problems. adaferin gel comes in the form of a tube.
Adapalene gel Benefits:
Adapalene is a retinoid primarily that reduces the acne, wrinkles and scars promoting the skin cell healing and repair process.The repair mechanism of the skin help to renew the dead layer of skin to give way to new spot less and bright skin.
Never use Adapalene gel if you:
- Areallergic to adapalene gel or in any other ingredient used to make this gel
- Have diabetes
- Have eczema
- Havesunburns, etc.
Always pre-inform your physician in the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If you have liver disease
- If you have kidney problems
- If you have any other skin related issues or open wound near the area of application.
Usage of the Adapalene gel:
Ask your dermatologist before applying the gel as he may inform you about many things regarding the amount to apply and method to apply the gel. In case of confusion you can also read the instructions given of the tube label. Generally a pea sized amount of adapalene gel is enough to apply on the skin, avoid the areas especially around eyes, mouth and mucus membranes.
Method to apply adapalene gel:
It is suggested to apply the Adapalene gel once in a day during bedtime, but make it sure that be sure to follow the method label carefully and also the instructions for usage as given by your dermatologist.
Follow the regimen given below and get a clear skin:
- Wash the area to be treated with a mild soap
- Then let the area dry in air or pat it dry with a soft towel
- After drying apply a thin film of the gel to the affected area
- Softly rub the gel into the skin
- Do not apply on open wounds/ eczema effected skin
- Avoid applying on the area near lips or eyes
Wash your hands after applying the gel, to avoid the gel to come in contact with eyes.In case you forget the application of this gel then apply it as soon as you remember and never use double quantity of the gel to make up for the missed one.
Side Effects of Adapalene Gel:
Some side effects that you can observe while using the gel are:
- Skin redness
- Crusting of the skin
- Mild burning
- Worsening of acne
- Burning sensation
- Difficulty in breathing, etc.
You need not to get worried by the list as it is not necessary that you may feel all of them.
Adapalene Gel Interaction:
Adapalene gel can negatively interact with the following products, so avoid these:
- Products containing alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, alcohol, lime and menthol
- Hair perming products
- Abrasive soaps
- Sulphur containing products
- Tetracycline, cyclosporin and sulpha etc.