Soothing Body Lotion (Himalaya) - 100ml
|Product Code||: 2515|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Bottle||US$ 18.00||US$ 18.00|
|2 Bottles||US$ 12.50||US$ 25.00|
Himalaya Soothing Body Lotion
Himalaya has launched soothing body lotion, which is a blend of natural ingredients to soothe and moisturize your skin. It is silky, lightweight, and nongreasy, leaving no oily residue behind. Its daily application intensively moisturizes and nourishes your skin, making it soft and glowing. The goodness of natural components soothes dry, irritated skin and hydrate for a longer time. It prevents skin from cracking and provides hydration to help retain moisture. The unique combination of grape seed oil and almond oil provides intensive moisturization and protects skin from the excessive damage by fighting against infection, thus keeping it glowing throughout the day. The lotion is ideal to be used throughout the year, even in summers. It easily spreads and gets absorbed by the skin. The fragrance is not too strong and stays for all day long. It is perfect for dry areas like elbows and knees. Use it daily to get the best results.
- Blended with natural ingredients
- Light and non-greasy texture
- Feels almost invisible
- Does not feel heavy or sticky
- Spreads easily with fewer efforts
- Creamy texture the help moisturizes the skin
- Get absorbed soon
- Locks moisture and eliminate dryness
- Easily available and affordable
- Almond oil- being an excellent skin softening agent, almond oil moisturizes well. The presence of vitamin A in the oil fights against infections.
- Grape seed oil- It exerts astringent properties, which is helpful in toning of the skin. It is a good option for tightening the skin. Grape is a good source of linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for the skin. It is also considered as a moisturizer which effectively nourishes the skin.
Directions for use: Apply Himalaya soothing body lotion all over your body. Slowly massage it so that the lotion gets absorbed by the skin. It should be best used after bathing as at that time your skin is most receptive to hydration.