Lip Balm 10gm (Himalaya)
|Product Code||: 2503|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Pack||US$ 20.00||US$ 20.00|
|2 Packs||US$ 30.00||US$ 30.00|
Himalaya lip balm is designed to nourish, soften, and protect your lips. It is consist of a unique blend of natural ingredients with the medicinal property. It is a hypo-allergic product and does not contain any harmful chemicals. The lip balm is helpful in preventing chapping of the skin. It is a complete solution to sore and cracked lips. It is composed of natural UV filter and vitamin E that helps in the nourishment and toning of the lips. It is specially made for people who experience chapped or cracked lips during the winter season. The ingredients present in the lip care product works effectively against the drying effects of the cold, winds and air conditioners.
- Coconut palm (Cocos nucifera)- Coconut oil can work wonders for the skin if applied externally. It has a wide range of skin benefits. It is considered to be an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. It is a widely used agent for softening the skin. It moisturizes the skin and delays the onset of wrinkles and sagging skin, which is normally prominent with age. In addition, the oil is extremely helpful in eliminating the symptoms of various skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)- The anti-inflammatory properties of this essential oil helps soothes damaged skin. It is useful in treating chapped lips caused by sunburn and dry skin.
- Wild carrot (Daucus carota)- It acts as a natural sunscreen, which effectively protects your lips from harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun. It contains a good amount of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, which is required for the tissue growth in the body. The carrot seed oil is effective in slowing down the process of aging by scavenging free radicals.
- Wheat (Triticum aestivum)- Wheat germ is widely used in cosmetic products as it is a good source of vitamin E, which is known as the nourishing agent for the skin. It prevents moisture loss and tones the lips. It also has antioxidant properties.
- Sweet indrajao (Wrightia tinctoria)- The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial property make it a good choice for treating skin problems.
Apply a thin and smooth layer of balm on your lips when your lips are dry or when necessary. Re-apply as needed for supple and healthy lips.