Himalaya Karela Metabolic wellness
|Product Code||: 2101|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|2+1 Bottle Free||US$ 20.00||US$ 40.00|
Himalaya Karela Metabolic Wellness
Controlling sugar level has now become easy. All thanks to technology that is helping mankind in various ways.Himalaya has brought a product called “Himalaya Karela” which helps in maintaining normal blood sugar levels and keeps body functions fit. Himalaya Karela is made-up with the pure herb extract. Eating raw Karela (widely known as Bitter Gourd/Melon, but its botanical Name is Momordica Charantia) is an excellent technique to control sugar level as it promotes normal glucose levels in the blood and urine, but at the same time finding it in a raw condition is not easy. Therefore, Himalaya is coming-up with an idea to provide the Karela’s benefit in a tablet form. Karela has numerous benefits and functioning, some of them are given below:
Benefits and functions of Karela:
- It promotes normal sugar levels in blood and urine; it also purifies the blood and maintains a healthy glucose level.
- Karela a polypeptide which is similar to bovine insulin
- Karela supports liver health and good digestion
- Karela promotes the body's natural metabolism and support functioning of the immune system. It is also considered as powerful detoxified.
- Its antioxidant properties help scavenge cell-damaging effects of free radicals and reduce the risk of glucose instability complications.
Other facts of Himalaya Karela:
- It is 100% vegetarian.
- It is free from sugar, artificial flavors, artificial colors, preservatives, and gelatin.
How to take Himalaya Karela?
1 to 2 tablets twice a day after meals or as directed by your physician. Inform your health care specialist in the following conditions:
Allow some weeks to see long lasting benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive, but long-lasting results.
- As it is a natural product so there are no specific contraindications have not been reported.
- Consult your health care specialist if any symptoms persist.