Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (Himalaya) - 200ml
|Product Code||: 2534|
|Available||: In Stock|
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Cart|
|1 Pack||US$ 32.00||US$ 32.00|
Anti-dandruff shampoo from the house of Himalaya is a unique blend of natural ingredients that effectively targets the cause and gently alleviates dandruff. It is useful in nourishing and strengthening of hair roots, ensuring a healthy scalp. The regular use of Himalaya anti-dandruff shampoo reduces dandruff associated problems like itching, hair fall, and flaking. The solution helps moisturize the hair and prevents dryness. It is a perfect option for dry hair that requires extra nourishment. The product is formulated to address the root cause of dandruff and eliminate dandruff. Enriched with the goodness of aloe vera, chickpea, and tea tree oil, this anti-dandruff product is effective in controlling dandruff signs and provide enough nourishment to keep hair smooth and dandruff free. It is clinically proven for its effectiveness and suitable for all hair types.
- Soothes the scalp
- Moisturizes the scalp
- Makes your hair strong and manageable
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Keeps your hair dandruff free
- Protects from fungal infections
- Prevents hair fall
- Ideal for dry and damaged hair
- Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera has known for its soothing properties. In the case of dandruff, the natural herb soothes the scalp and softens hair. It is also helpful in alleviating dandruff associated issues like itching and flaking.
- Tea tree oil- Tea tree oil is considered as being an antifungal agent, which successfully removes dandruff and makes your hair dandruff free. Additionally, it provides moisturization to hair and keeps the scalp healthy and free from fungal infections.
- Grape seed- It has effective anti-microbial and anti-dandruff shampoo.
Wet your hair and scalp first before applying the Himalaya anti-dandruff shampoo. Once you have applied, massage gently to form lather. Wash it off with water and pat dry. Repeat the process if required. You can also use it on your artificially colored hair. The product is absolutely safe and dermatologically tested.